Hello, my name is Maria and I run a Catering & Personal Chef Service in Kearneysvile, WV. I focus on Catering services to help make your next event truly special. I also offer prepared Meals for busy families & working professionals. All ingredients are purchased fresh and my food is made from scratch. My secret ingredient is love and you can't get that out of a box !
I am Licensed, Insured and a proud member of the United States Personal Chef Associated
Get a Free Estimate - Submit a Client Assessment Form to get started
Client Assessment Form: https://goo.gl/forms/KAi1WCHBVWfrbDRl1
Safe Food Handling - COVID19
I wanted to advise you of the guidelines that we have implemented for safely handling food during this pandemic. For your event, these are the items that we are focusing on and how we are handling them. If we all do our part, I'm confident that we will have a safe & fun event. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
What Clients & Guests can do:
- Please ensure bathrooms are marked with a sign. Bathroom should have water, soap, paper towels and a trash can. We want to ensure all guests are able to wash their hands during food service.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged for anyone you don't normally have contact with!
- Please encourage guests to be outdoors when possible or wear a mask indoors when you can't maintain safe socially distancing.
What we do:
- Sick employees: Direct any staff who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms to not report to work or leave the premises immediately and seek medical care per CDC guidelines while maintaining the confidentiality of the staff's health information.
- Face coverings: All staff must wear cloth or disposable face coverings at all times during service. Coverings are provided for all staff and cleaned or replaced daily.
- Hand sanitizers: Provide hand sanitizer for use by staff and guests.
- Preparation: Thoroughly clean and sanitize the areas where food is prepared and being served.
- Cleaning solutions: Provide cleaning products that are EPA-approved disinfectants which meet the CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
FOOD SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Disposable plates and utensils: The use of disposable containers and utensils is strongly encouraged. All non-disposable service pieces should be handled by staff only until it's given to a guest. Non-disposable Silverware will be pre-rolled and placed on Food Service Tables. Regular China Plates and/or Chargers will be placed on Food Service Tables. Staff will wear gloves while passing the guests their plates and silverware during food service. Staff will clear any dirty plates or silverware from any Food Service Table and place them in bus tubs to be cleaned & sanitized. Staff must change gloves immediately after handling dirty dishes.
- Trash bins: When using disposable plates and utensils, we will place designated trash bins where guests can dispose of all trash at the completion of their meal to minimize contact with staff. Trash bins will be placed in areas that do not create lines for guests practicing proper social distancing. Staff will change out trash cans during service. however we do not provide trash removal from the venue. Staff must change gloves immediately after handling trash. .
- No buffets: We do not offer self-serve buffets in any indoor or outdoor dining areas. Food Service Tables will NOT be self-serve but will be staffed with servers who will handle all the plates & serviceware for the guests. Server will have the guest select the food items and then hand the completed plates to the guest. Our servers will be wearing masks and gloves during service. We ask that guests DO NOT touch the plates, service spoons or food. A new plate will be given for second helpings if applicable. For larger events over 25 guests, we ask that guest tables be called one at a time to limit guests standing in line. We ask that guests that normally don't have contact with one another, keep social distancing guidelines while in line for food.
- Self-service Drinks: Self-service beverages are permitted, and all equipment and/or materials for self service should be cleaned and sanitized frequently. We will clean and sanitize our beverage equipment prior to and frequently during service.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Chef Maria Tobei
Personal Chef & Meal Prep
My primary focus is on making FRESH family-style meals in your home from scratch. I am a Gypsy Chef and travel to you. If you don't have time to cook, or your family is getting bored with the same menu or if you want a healthier alternative to eating out, I offer services to help you! Check out my PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES TAB for more information and pricing on :
- Meal Planning
- Grocery Shopping
- Kitchen Clean-Up
I am centrally located in Berekely County, WV and service the following locations:
Charles Town, WV
Harpers Ferry, WV
Shenandoah Junction, WV
Berkeley Springs, WV
Clear Spring, MD
Stephen City, VA
Check out my PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES TAB for more information and pricing on :
- Meal Planning
- Grocery Shopping
- Kitchen Clean-Up
Are you having a celebration, check out my CATERING tab. I can help you with your next
- Themed Birthday Party
- Holiday Dinners
- Romantic Dinners
- Private Dinner Party
- Garden Party
- Tea Party
Phone: (301) 710-8823
Email: [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Office Mon-Thursday: 8:30AM - 3:00PM
Friday - Sunday: Catering Clients Only
Tastings by Appointment Only