What we do:
Hello, my name is Maria and I run a Catering & Private Chef Service in Kearneysvile, WV. I focus on Catering services to help make your next event truly special.
Get a Free Estimate - Submit a Client Assessment Form
Client Assessment Form: https://goo.gl/forms/KAi1WCHBVWfrbDRl1
I am centrally located in Berekely County, WV and service the following locations:
Charles Town, WV
Harpers Ferry, WV
Shenandoah Junction, WV
Berkeley Springs, WV
Clear Spring, MD
Stephen City, VA
Phone: (301) 710-8823
Email: [email protected]
**Office Visits are by Appointment Only**
Hours of Operation
Office Hours are Monday - Wed 9AM-5PM
Safe Food Handling - COVID19
If we all do our part, I'm confident that we will have a safe & fun event
What we do:
- Sick employees: Direct any staff who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms to not report to work or leave the premises immediately and seek medical care per CDC guidelines while maintaining the confidentiality of the staff's health information.
- Face coverings: All staff must wear cloth or disposable face coverings at all times during service. Coverings are provided for all staff and cleaned or replaced daily.
- Hand sanitizers: Provide hand sanitizer for use by staff and guests on all food stations.
- Preparation: Thoroughly clean and sanitize the areas where food is prepared and being served.
- Cleaning solutions: Provide cleaning products that are EPA-approved disinfectants which meet the CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
FOOD SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Disposable plates and utensils: We use disposable plates, cups an cutlery. All non-disposable service pieces are handled by staff only until it's given to a guest. Silverware will be pre-rolled and placed on Food Service Tables. Staff will wear gloves while passing the guests their plates and silverware during food service. Staff will clear any dirty plates or silverware from any Food Service Table and place them in bus tubs to be cleaned & sanitized. Staff must change gloves immediately after handling dirty dishes.
- Trash bins: We will place designated trash bins where guests can dispose of all trash at the completion of their meal to minimize contact with staff. Trash bins will be placed in areas that do not create lines for guests practicing proper social distancing. Staff will change out trash cans during service. however we do not provide trash removal from the venue. Staff must change gloves immediately after handling trash. .
- No buffets: We do not offer self-serve buffets in any indoor or outdoor dining areas. Food Service Tables will NOT be self-serve but will be staffed with servers who will handle all the plates & service pieces for the guests. Server will have the guest select the food items and then hand the completed plates to the guest. Our servers will be wearing masks and gloves during service. We ask that guests DO NOT touch the plates, service spoons or food at the food stations. A new plate will be given for second helpings if applicable. For larger events over 50 guests, we will have guest tables be called one at a time to limit guests standing in line. We ask that guests that normally don't have contact with one another, keep social distancing guidelines while in line for food.
- Self-service Drinks: Self-service beverages are permitted, and all equipment and/or materials for self service will be cleaned and sanitized frequently by our staff. We will clean and sanitize our beverage equipment prior to and frequently during service.
What Venues, Clients & Guests can do:
Please ensure bathrooms are marked with a sign. Bathroom should have water, soap, paper towels and a trash can. We want to ensure all guests are able to wash their hands during food service. Social distancing is strongly encouraged for anyone you don't normally have contact with! Please encourage guests to be outdoors when possible or wear a mask indoors when you can't maintain safe socially